Thursday, June 22, 2006


The True Nature of Dolphins.
I love dolphins because of their natural abilities to swim fast and leap clear of the water, this makes them such entertaining performers. They are the most agile and speedy of all marine mammals. They are known to travel with ships, leaping in front of the bow and swimming in the wake. Dolphins live and play in schools of five to hundreds of animals. Some can swim and roll in formation, just like harmonized swimmers. Dolphins also work together to help when one animal is sick, hurt, or giving birth. They take turns pushing the hurt or young dolphin to the surface so it can breathe. Pods of dolphins will attack an intruder as a group and can even kill a large shark by ramming it as a group!

Technorati tags: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Naturehall said...

Thanks very much, I love Dolpins because they are simple. I will keep the good work

3:19 AM  
Blogger somebody said...

I LOVE YOUR SITE, I'm a newcomer, but I totally love the idea of your blogspot, keep up the goodwork.

7:50 PM  
Blogger somebody said...

I LOVE YOUR SITE, I'm a newcomer, but I totally love the idea of your blogspot, keep up the goodwork.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home